- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Effectively act as the Single point of Contact (SPOC) between the Client, Operations team in Manila, and local IT group in order to streamline efforts when it comes to coordination works and troubleshooting of issues concerning Client applications, systems and networks
- Effectively communicate regular status updates to Operations and IT on ongoing projects or on any issues/concerns that is affecting the production floor
- Consult regularly with end-users, with the local IT team and with the Client to resolve, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair of hardware & software components.
- Escalate IT-related issues and problems to local IT team and to the Client, as and when needed, and in a timely manner
- Conduct periodic meetings with operations team and with client IT counterparts; build communication rhythm and expectation-setting strategy
- Conduct periodic review of Operations performance (IT side) i.e. reviewing of IT uptime with respect to operations
- Close review of account ramp-ups, RFPs and related IT Infrastructure requirements
- Stringently follow the IT Escalation Matrix and related processes, spearheading the role of IT SPOC for operations team
- Lead all IT Projects related to the program
- Ensure client and operations expectations are met in terms of SLAs and contractual obligations
- Improve utilization of resources: Software licenses (Microsoft, etc. and desktop PCs)
- Full knowledge of company IT policies and procedures and the ability to communicate this to the Operations team, and to enforce these policies and procedures in the production floor
- Ensure a culture and discipline of audit readiness and information security for the operations team
- Ensure correct usage of information security tools and prevention of data leakage
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Social Media Footer
To be a globally preferred business process transformation partner for our clients, creating value in their business through innovative outsourcing solutions.
To Make Our Customers More Competitive
HGS has evolved the following set of Seven Values that inspire and energize every employee of the Company and its subsidiaries: