Transition and Solutions Design Analyst (Quezon City)Submit ResuméLink
- Position reports to the Transition and Solutions Manager
- Supports and assists the Transition and Solutions Manager in handling leads and opportunities - assessment of leads and opportunities, collaborating with functional teams for solutions, costing and pricing, writing/creating written responses in RFI/RFP/similar document, contract reviews and client visits.
- Conducts research and background checks on potential clients as well as industry standards.
- Handles documentation of activities and requirements.
- Supports and assists the Transition Manager in all transition or implementation activities and documentation from planning, execution and parallel run.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- At least 1 year work experience in a BPO preferably with exposure in Project Management, Business Development and/or Contact Center Operations;
- Experience in transitioning accounts an advantage.
- Technical Skills
- Must be amenable to work on a night shift schedule
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
HGS is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS provides a full suite of business process management services from marketing and digital enablement services, consumer interaction services to platform enabling back office business services. By applying analytics and interaction transformation design to deliver innovation and thought leadership, HGS increases revenue, improves operating efficiency and helps to retain valuable customers. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology, retail, consumer packaged goods industries, as well as the public sector. HGS operates on a global landscape with about 40,000 employees in 65 worldwide locations delivering localized solutions. HGS, part of the multi-billion dollar Hinduja Group, has over four decades of experience working with some of the world's most recognized brands.
- Back Office Support Representatives (Iloilo) to start this Friday, June 16
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) for Healthcare QC | 15K-18K Package | Weekends Off
- Healthcare Associates - CSR (Quezon City)
- Healthcare Benefits Representative (Customer Service Representative)
- Transition and Solutions Design Manager (Quezon City)
- Property Accounting Specialist (Quezon City)