Property Accounting Specialist (Quezon City)Submit ResuméLink
RECORD KEEPING OF FIXED ASSETS
- Maintenance of AMRs in SAP/Great Plains with regard to updated cost center, internal order, assignee, useful life, start of depreciation, description and quantity.
- Reclassification of projects/construction in progress to proper asset account, as completed.
- Adjustment in useful life based on Company’s policy.
- Maintenance of records of repairs of transportation equipment assigned to car plan holders for verification with their benefits/entitlement.Maintenance of database on Assets under Car Plan, Operating and Capital Lease.
- Monitors the bar coding of new assets by as carried out by the custodians.
- Preparation of monthly lapsing and related reports on Asset, as requested.
PROCESS OWNER OF ASSET MANAGEMENT (AMT) MODULE OF SAP/GREAT PLAINS
- Maintenance of authorization matrix for users of Fixed Assets module.
- System testing of process scenarios based on scheduled activities (hot packs, enhancements, resolution of system errors).
- Consultation with users of the Fixed Assets Module process to facilitate understanding and application to production environment.
- Analysis of issues related to Fixed Assets Module process and recommendation of solutions, as necessary.
ACCOUNT ANALYSIS OF ASSET RELATED ACCOUNTS
1. Maintenance and updating of monthly subsidiary ledgers of the ff:
- Prepaid Insurance
- Prepaid Rent
- Prepaid Others
- Property and Equipment (Cost and Accumulated Depreciation)
- Projects in Progress
- Other Assets
- Accrued Rent
- Accrued Repairs and Maintenance
- Account Payable - Trade
- Accounts Payable – Non-trade
- A/P rent
- Retention fee Payable
- Deposits and Bonds
- Current Assets and liabilities
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Insurance Expense
- Rent Expense
- Non Capitalized Fixed Assets
2. Preparation of adjusting and reclassifying entries, as necessary.
3. Creation of recurring entries on regular “asset related” expense transactions and other accounts assigned to her to facilitate timely and monthly take up of costs.
ASSET ACCOUNTABILITY AND MONITORING
1. Conduct periodic inventory of all fixed assets and reconcile results per Company’s records and evaluate utilization and efficiency levels.
2. Preparation and issuance of Fixed Asset Transfer Receipt (FATR) based on latest reported asset assignees.
3. Maintenance of FATR database to facilitate monitoring of asset accountabilities and for clearance purposes.
TAX REPORTING AND UPDATES
1. Strict Compliance on the following tax filing deadlines
- Preparation and submission of Monthly and Quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of VAT Alpha lists
- Preparation and submission of the semi- annual regular lists of supplier
- Preparation and submission Withholding Tax – Expanded and Final
- Preparation of Withholding Tax Alpha lists for Expanded and final withholding on an annual basis.
- Preparation and submission of the quarterly Fringe Benefit Tax
2. Ensure to obtain Tax Bulletins and/or updates that is vital in company’s tax computation, filing and remittances.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Graduate of BSC Accounting/BS Accounting; preferably CPA
- At least two (2) years experience in General Accounting or Property Accounting functions
- Has hands-on experience working in a mechanized environment; preferably SAP/Great Plains
- Good analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- Amendable to work on a morning-midshift schedule
- Hardworking, flexible, attentive to details, organized worker
- Willing to work in Eastwood City Libis
Knowledge on Basic Accounting and Audit Principles
- Able to prepare accounting entries accordingly.
- Able to identify erroneous documents submitted when checking accuracy and existence of transactions.
- Able to require documents as needed to ensure completeness of transactions prior to recording.
- Able to make recommendations for adjustments.
Familiarity on Company’s Methods and Procedures (M&P’s)
- Able to check compliance on M&P’s based on documents submitted for validation.
- Able to check proper approvers of documents per Company’s financial authority policy.
B. CAREER ROLE COMPETENCY:
- Able to write or compose effective Business letter, memos and reports (e.g. incident/status reports).
- Able to communicate clearly (in oral or written form) in English and Filipino; able to shift language and style to fit audience (e.g. shift from Technical to Layman terms as appropriate).
- Able to organize work schedule based on a given project/work assignment; able to prepare a plan of action given workload and deliver as committed.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
HGS is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS provides a full suite of business process management services from marketing and digital enablement services, consumer interaction services to platform enabling back office business services. By applying analytics and interaction transformation design to deliver innovation and thought leadership, HGS increases revenue, improves operating efficiency and helps to retain valuable customers. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology, retail, consumer packaged goods industries, as well as the public sector. HGS operates on a global landscape with about 40,000 employees in 65 worldwide locations delivering localized solutions. HGS, part of the multi-billion dollar Hinduja Group, has over four decades of experience working with some of the world's most recognized brands.
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) for Healthcare QC | 15K-18K Package | Weekends Off
- Healthcare Associates - CSR (Quezon City)
- Healthcare Benefits Representative (Customer Service Representative)
- Transition and Solutions Design Manager (Quezon City)
- USRN Operations Manager for Medical Insurance Account (Quezon City)
- Transition and Solutions Design Analyst (Quezon City)