USRN Team Leader (Quezon City)Submit ResuméLink
Shift Management Function:
- Performs daily monitoring of CSAs quality & productivity metrics by utilizing reports and database available.
- Implements floor management policies in order to ensure adherence to service level agreements between clients.
- Ensures that CSAs scheduled for the day are accounted for.
- Ensures connectivity and proper functioning of systems/ equipment of the CSAs prior to the shift and reports to workforce, CT group and Operations Manager for the immediate repair/ replacement of defective unit
- Answers questions while CSAs are on-line and provide assistance in cases of technical problems experienced by CSAs in their function.
- Ensures that coaching and huddle schedules on a daily basis are carried out.
- Ensures CSA adherence to schedules – shift schedule and off the phone schedules
- Ensures that Team Leader checklist is completed daily and submitted weekly to his/ her respective leader.
- Escalates issues to Operations Manager or Shift Manager.
- Accomplish monitoring requirements as needed.
Quality & Policies/Procedures Compliance Monitoring Function:
- Be able to provide timely and accurate updates to the CSAs thru scheduled coaching time and/ or ad hoc for Hotline behaviors and/or non-compliance errors.
- Be able to carry out process related activities within the prescribed turn-around time.
- Ensures that non-compliance errors are coached to CSAs within the turn-around time.
- Ensures that all monitored calls are reviewed within the turnaround time.
- Attends calibrations and alignment meetings with support groups (QA and/ or Training).
- Knows and follows existing internal and external processes of the program
- Be able to carry out disciplinary action documents on a timely manner.
- Ensures that CSAs adhere to work schedule.
Staff Development/Team Building Function:
- Be able to manage and resolve CSAs’ HR related concerns
- Be able to ensure high morale of the team by carrying out team bonding activities.
- Be able to coach CSAs and provide feedback on weekly performance as evidenced by a signed coaching log. Complete one-on-one feedback sessions with CSAs, which can include counseling for disciplinary purposes (Ensure high motivation with low disciplinary actions).
- Be able to cascade process/ product updates to CSA on a timely manner
- Be able to do trend/ call handling analysis on CSA’s calls for coaching and action planning.
- Be able to create specific Individual Development Plans for CSAs over a given period of time.
- Be able to effectively cascade internal & client-related policies and programs to CSAs on a timely manner.
- Be able to meet with team at least once a week to discuss issues and share best practices.
- Be able to identify team members who display potential for other positions within the company. Assign tasks or projects to further develop that potential.
- Generates individual semi-monthly Employee Attendance Records via Global ESS.
- Reflects approved changes on schedules.
- Be able to conduct yearly performance appraisals.
- Be able to investigate and validate violations to the Project Cigna Code of Conduct, recommends and serves corresponding disciplinary action.
- Be able to perform special assignments or handle projects as delegated by leaders.
- Be able to submit reports as needed:
- Weekly Coaching logs
- Weekly Huddle Agenda
- Weekly & Monthly Team Performance Reviews
- Yearly Performance Appraisal for each CSA
- IDPs for CSAs
- Monthly EXCEED Nominees
- Perform tasks assigned by the Shift Manager.
- Periodically conducts interviews and screening for agent positions
- Protects the organization’s assets by upholding the principles of the Quality Information Security Management System (QISMS).
- Ensures confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information critical to fulfilling the organization’s business functions.
- Remain compliant with the relevant business, local and international regulatory and legislative requirements particularly the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), HITECH Act and URAC.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Nursing.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
With Moderate Competency Level in the ff.:
- US Healthcare Delivery System
- Philippine Healthcare Delivery System
- Communication Skills (Spoken)
- Communications Skills (Written)
- Customer Service Orientation
- Computer Literacy
- Job Knowledge
- Sense of Urgency
- Passion for Excellence
- Working in Team/Interpersonal Skills
- Work Organization
- People Management/Team Orientation
- Drive for Results/Execution
- Thriving in Change
- Expertise/Analytical Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Presentation Skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Discipline Management
Education and/or Experience:
- Active US Registered Nurse (USRN) with minimum 2 years post education clinical experience.Preferably with 2 – 3 years of customer service experience.
- English, additional language a plus. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- MS Office
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Active US Registered Nurse (USRN) license.
- The work environment is professional, office. Business casual attire.
- May require weekend, evening or shifting work schedule.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
HGS is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS provides a full suite of business process management services from marketing and digital enablement services, consumer interaction services to platform enabling back office business services. By applying analytics and interaction transformation design to deliver innovation and thought leadership, HGS increases revenue, improves operating efficiency and helps to retain valuable customers. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology, retail, consumer packaged goods industries, as well as the public sector. HGS operates on a global landscape with about 40,000 employees in 65 worldwide locations delivering localized solutions. HGS, part of the multi-billion dollar Hinduja Group, has over four decades of experience working with some of the world's most recognized brands.
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) for Healthcare QC | 15K-18K Package | Weekends Off
- Healthcare Associates - CSR (Quezon City)
- Healthcare Benefits Representative (Customer Service Representative)
- Transition and Solutions Design Manager (Quezon City)
- Property Accounting Specialist (Quezon City)
- USRN Operations Manager for Medical Insurance Account (Quezon City)