USRN Quality Analyst (Quezon City)Submit ResuméLink
- Responsible for monitoring in an objective fashion all customer contact points. (Web, voice, e-mail, white mail)
- Responsible for reporting all behaviour that does not conform to the quality standards set by the company and the account management.
- Designs and implements reports to establish patterns and trends of quality issues as they may arise.
- Provides quantifiable data to all quality judgments that are made.
- Works with operations as an auditor as well as regulator of quality issues.
- Works with Training and Operations to provide trend reports to address any issues that need refresher training.
- Conducts calibration session with the client and with Operations.
- Conducts product specific coaching sessions with the agents regarding trends and quality.
- Responsible in releasing updates and training flashes to Operations and Training group.
- Handles incoming calls and/ or escalated calls and meets telephone productivity standards.
- Follows other tasks and/ or offline tasks assigned by his Training/ Quality Manager.
- Offers suggestion for continuous improvement of processes and systems.
- Protects the organization’s assets by upholding the principles of the Quality Information Security Management System (QISMS).
- Ensures confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information critical to fulfilling the organization’s business functions.
- Responsible to preserve the confidentiality of individually-identifiable health information.
- Remain compliant with the relevant business, local and international regulatory and legislative requirements particularly the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), HITECH Act & URAC.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
With Basic Competency Level in the ff.:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and interpret policy provisions.
- Product knowledge
- Typing Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
With Moderate Competency Level in the ff.:
- US Healthcare Delivery System
- Philippine Healthcare Delivery System
- Clinical Skills
- US Healthcare 101
- Customer Service orientation
- Computer literate
- Interpersonal Skills
- Sense of Urgency
- Passion for Excellence
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
HGS is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS provides a full suite of business process management services from marketing and digital enablement services, consumer interaction services to platform enabling back office business services. By applying analytics and interaction transformation design to deliver innovation and thought leadership, HGS increases revenue, improves operating efficiency and helps to retain valuable customers. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology, retail, consumer packaged goods industries, as well as the public sector. HGS operates on a global landscape with about 40,000 employees in 65 worldwide locations delivering localized solutions. HGS, part of the multi-billion dollar Hinduja Group, has over four decades of experience working with some of the world's most recognized brands.
- Back Office Support Representatives (Iloilo) to start this Friday, June 16
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) for Healthcare QC | 15K-18K Package | Weekends Off
- Healthcare Associates - CSR (Quezon City)
- Healthcare Benefits Representative (Customer Service Representative)
- Transition and Solutions Design Manager (Quezon City)
- Property Accounting Specialist (Quezon City)