USRNs / NCLEX Passers for Customer Service Representative post (Alabang)Submit ResuméLink
Telephonic access for customers who request health and medical information and guidance 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of Clinical Experience (Acquired in a Clinic/Hospital) Volunteer Nurse Work and Private Duty Nurse Experience can be considered
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience as a quality reviewer in a BPO setting
- Active US License
- Candidates with an expired license can still be endorse provided they renew their license before the start date
- NCLEX passers without a license can still be endorse provided they can process their licenses before the start date
- Above average communications skills
- Amenable to work in graveyard shift
- Willing to work in Northgate, Alabang
What we Offer
- Earn up to 34K* monthly salary
- Account Incentives
- Night Differential
- Paid Leaves
- Rice Allowance
- Medical & Life Insurance
- 13th and 14th* Month Pay
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
HGS is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS provides a full suite of business process management services from marketing and digital enablement services, consumer interaction services to platform enabling back office business services. By applying analytics and interaction transformation design to deliver innovation and thought leadership, HGS increases revenue, improves operating efficiency and helps to retain valuable customers. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology, retail, consumer packaged goods industries, as well as the public sector. HGS operates on a global landscape with about 40,000 employees in 65 worldwide locations delivering localized solutions. HGS, part of the multi-billion dollar Hinduja Group, has over four decades of experience working with some of the world's most recognized brands.
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) for Healthcare QC | 15K-18K Package | Weekends Off
- Healthcare Associates - CSR (Quezon City)
- Healthcare Benefits Representative (Customer Service Representative)
- Transition and Solutions Design Manager (Quezon City)
- Property Accounting Specialist (Quezon City)
- USRN Operations Manager for Medical Insurance Account (Quezon City)