- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Actuarial Science, Biosciences, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Computer Science/Information Technology, Communications/PR, Engineering (Computer), Engineering (Electronic and Communication), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Others), Finance, Food Science/Nutrition/Dietetics, Human Resource Management, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Logistic/Transportation, Marketing, Mathematics, Medicine, Medical Science, Nursing, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Psychology, Science and Technology, Tourism/Travel.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Others or equivalent.
What We Are Looking For
• You should be working toward an undergraduate degree in appropriate field (varies for each of our programs or roles).
• You should be able to demonstrate a high level of self-motivation and desire to work hard.
• You’ll need the ability to be effective independently while also contributing effectively as a member of a team.
• You should be comfortable working in ambiguous situations.
• Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
• We seek people with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- We provide an 8-12 week internship for various departments.
- Some positions involve full-time hours.
- You will be challenged as you work on teams who are performing at a fast pace and high level of intensity.
- We are a very diversified organization and provide marketing support to a large matrix of product and service lines.
- All participants are invited to take part in our Innovation Project.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 15.
Careers at Optum
If you’re going to change careers, why not look for an employer that’s out to change everything? If you have that kind of appetite for change, Optum is the right place for you. As part of the growing UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we’re driving innovation and change all over the world. That’s creating opportunity right here in the Philippines for people with energy, passion and a focus on quality. We’re driven to help people live healthier lives and to helpmake the health care system work better for everyone. We want to make a difference and that makes this the one job opportunity that can change everything for you.