ZMG Ward Howell
Sales Administration (Voice)
Responsible for the re-order of catheter and ostomy supplies; including upselling and cross-selling of products to maximize the organization’s revenue (inbound and outbound calls)
- Candidate must possess at least a TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Preferably with at least 1 year work experience in a BPO/Contact Center environment; open to fresh graduates and undergraduates
- Experience in handling healthcare/insurance accounts and/or outbound sales is an advantage, but not required
- Self-motivated, committed, and/or passionate in helping people
- Good English communication skills (both oral and written)
- Attention to detail; can multi-task
- Willing to work nightshift
- Willing to be assigned at Estancia, Capitol Commons, Pasig
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.