Asia Select, Inc.
Customer Service Specialist (Voice)
Interact with customer via inbound phone calls and outbound calling campaigns for the purpose of answering inquiries, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, managing and servicing customer accounts, up-selling and cross-selling various products and services within the insurance guidelines, and maintain accurate databases.
- Candidate must possess at least a TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Preferably with at least 1 year work experience in a BPO/Contact Center environment; open to fresh graduates and undergraduates
- Experience in handling healthcare/insurance accounts and/or outbound sales is an advantage, but not required
- Self-motivated, committed, and/or passionate in helping people
- Good English communication skills (both oral and written)
- Attention to detail; can multi-task
- Willing to work nightshift
- Willing to be assigned at Estancia, Capitol Commons, Pasig
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.