i4 Asia Incorporated
Freshdesk Account Executive
- Along with your manager, define and execute plans, exceeds your sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing opportunities;
- Develop and manage your sales pipeline, by assessing and moving a large number of transactions simultaneously;
- Grow, manage and track customer contact and install base within your corporate accounts;
- Act as a guide and strategic partner to your accounts by becoming intimately knowledgeable about their key business challenges;
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecasting;
- Keep abreast of completion, competitive issues and products;
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts when required.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Sales - Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Sales, Marketing, Freshdesk, Freshsales, Fresh Products.
- Required language(s): English, Tagalog.
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new users into the Freshdesk world;
- Highly driven individual with and execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in a the Freshdesk mission. You can go beyond relationship management;
- Excellent communicator. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it;
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful;
- At least 1 year (s) of working experience in software or solution sales is required for this position.
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.