Site HR Assistant is mainly responsible for the general administrative support needed in the delivery of basic HR services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manages enrollment and administration of the Medical Health Insurance Benefit of employees and dependents in the site
• Update in the list of Medicard enrollees (e.g. deletion)
• Prepares enrollment to Medicard of New Hires and their dependents, of employees whose status is changed to Permanent status (Regular, Proby) from part-time status
• Monitors Insurance advise such as Life, Accident, Hospitalization/Medical (Philam)
• Acts as the conduit of the site to Central HR Benefits Record-keeping
• HRIS database Creation and Maintainance: Ensures that all relevant personnel data and documents of Employees are filed in the 201 file
• Retrieval of Documents from 201 Files and checking of missing requirements.
• Prepares and issues Employment Certification, Employee’s Contributions (PAG-IBIG, SSS and Philhealth), Endorsement Letters and Training Bonds. Employee Movements
• Monitors employee movements (regularization & promotion of employee’s performance)
• Computation of Performance Appraisal rating and corresponding Merit Increase for regularization, promotion/confirmation to post and annual appraisal. • Prepares contract relating to change of Employment Status (Contractual to Probationary, Probationary to Regular, Appointment/Promotion Letter, Confirmation Letter, Appraisal Computation) • Update/Maintenance of HR database (Nav Sys and HRIS) relating to Employee Movements. Reports Generation • Prepares regular reports generated from the NAVSYS as needed. • Prepares reports generated from the NAVSYS as requested by Managers from different Departments. • Prepares data needed for the People Indicator Report • Responsible in maintaining the HR Helpdesk report Account Management • Handles the administration of due process for disciplinary cases (common cases) in consultation with the Site HR Officer/Manager • Meets Account POC’s/Managers for any Site HR-related concerns • Assists in the roll-out of Corporate and company-wide activities; ensures participation of the assigned accounts • Performs other related tasks which may be assigned from time to time Requirements • Must have excellent communications skillsCandidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field. • Preferably 6 months Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent but not required • Must be willing to work in Shaw Mandaluyong • Must be willing to work in shifting schedules.
Social Media Footer
SYKES is a multinational company with offices in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. It is a global leader in providing customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing (BPO) arena.
SYKES is the first multinational call center to establish operations in the Philippines (1997) and it is also the first call center in Cebu (2003). Its 5 sites in Manila and 1 site in Cebu house more than 14,000 employees who proudly call themselves SYKESers.