- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College DegreeBusiness Studies/Administration/Management, Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
? Be a FINRA Series 7/63 Registered Representative!
? Get promoted within three (3) months*!
A FINRA Financial Services Registered Representative will provide over-the-phone customer support for clients of a multinational banking and financial services company. This financial institution is considered one of the largest companies in the US and is part of the Fortune500 Companies. Transactions will include processing of money movement, redemptions, surrenders and trades.
The FINRA Financial Services Registered Representative will also be required to answer inquiries related to market performance, account minimums, paperwork, tax questions, and website navigation.
- Preferably a graduate of any 4 year or 2 year course
- Familiarity with computer usage and Internet navigation
- Excellent English communication skills
- Accounting, Finance or Commerce background is an advantage but not required
- Good analytical, problem solving and service skills
- Willingness to work in Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City on shifting schedules
- Salary between PHP 18,000.00 and PHP 24,000.00
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Social Media Footer
SYKES is a multinational company with offices in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. It is a global leader in providing customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing (BPO) arena.
SYKES is the first multinational call center to establish operations in the Philippines (1997) and it is also the first call center in Cebu (2003). Its 5 sites in Manila and 1 site in Cebu house more than 14,000 employees who proudly call themselves SYKESers.