- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Technical Vocational / Certificate, Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on Communications/PR, Education/Teaching/Training, Hospitality/Hotel and Restaurant Management, Human Resource Management, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Marketing, Medicine, Tourism/Travel.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
Earn as much as Php 43,600* monthly in SYKES’ Travel Account!
Successful candidates will provide professional and efficient customer support to clients of an Internet-based travel website company. Transactions include airline ticketing, hotel reservations and booking, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
Apply in our SHAW Recruitment Hub with a copy of your resume, valid ID, SSS # (if available), and similarly interested friends!
? SHAW RECRUITMENT HUB
Upper G/F Worldwide Corporate Center,
Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
(across StarMall Shaw, near MRT Shaw Station)
Mondays to Fridays: 9AM-6PM
- 18 years old and above
- At least a high school graduate
- Basic knowledge of PC usage and Internet navigation
- Conversant in the English Language
- Strong customer service orientation
- Willing to work in Shaw, Mandaluyong City on shifting schedules
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 20.
Social Media Footer
SYKES is a multinational company with offices in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. It is a global leader in providing customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing (BPO) arena.
SYKES is the first multinational call center to establish operations in the Philippines (1997) and it is also the first call center in Cebu (2003). Its 5 sites in Manila and 1 site in Cebu house more than 14,000 employees who proudly call themselves SYKESers.