IBM Solutions Delivery
Customer Service Representative (Quezon City)
- Following a standard call flow and problem handing processes (scripted or not scripted), they verify entitlement, perform problem determination, resolve and close the problem, or route the incident record to the appropriate level of support.
- They utilize their product, technology, industry and/or services skills to identify problems which may be related to product installation, update, configuration, operations or performance.
- They guide the client, advising on potential resolutions and their implementation, and play a key role in overall client satisfaction.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or equivalent.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
With the global competition for talent increasing over the next decade, finding and retaining skilled professionals has never been more important. As an IBM Customer Service Representative, you'll work with client teams from countries around the world to help resolve important issues related to the client company'es services and products. As a CSR you'll perform first or second level support, receiving questions from direct calls and email or handling more difficult, time-consuming or specialized queries.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.