IBM Solutions Delivery
HR - Employee Data Management Professionals (Quezon City)
The HR Service Administrator has the responsibility for a process administration within a country or across several countries for one or more assigned HR processes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or equivalent.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- This role is responsible for all recruiting and staffing programs and activities related to the attraction, selection, hiring and on-boarding of talent into IBM as well as partnering with IBM managers to help build a workforce with those critical skills needed to move the business forward.
- This role can also be responsible for ensuring talent processes comply with appropriate business controls or initiating/maintaining immigration statuses.
- Individuals in this role may also be a team lead, providing work direction, guiding employees on various processes and acting as a point of escalation for team members.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.