IBM Solutions Delivery
HR - Compensation & Benefits Professional (Quezon City)
- An employee in this job role has responsibility for either the design or operational aspects of one or more IBM employee compensation programs within a particular country or region.
- The scope of the role will vary by country depending on compensation offered and resources available.
- Compensation professionals engaged in the design of IBM's employee compensation programs will have primary responsibility for determining the rules and features of the IBM plans and benchmarking the plans against those of IBM's competitors.
- Compensation professionals engaged in the operational aspects of IBM's compensation programs will have primary responsibility for day to day operational activities such as implementing design changes, resolving individual employee questions or issues, managing vendor relationships and negotiating contracts.
- In addition, this job role requires frequent teaming with other IBM functions on matters involving legal compliance, employee relations, employee communications, and financial reporting related to the benefits programs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or equivalent.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- HR professionals specializing in Compensation & Benefits design, processes and implementation.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.