IBM Solutions Delivery
Finance & Accounting: Record to Report (Nuvali)
- Employees in this role maintains high sensitivity to control fundamentals and posture for the organization as well as interpret and implement corporate accounting instructions and control procedures relative to both internal and external requirements.
- Resolves technical issues, providing both internal and cross functional guidance and expertise. Responsibilities may also include maintenance of accounting systems / applications, including source control and system tie-outs, coordination and control for accounting systems in operational functional area, including scheduling requirements, change requests, education and maintenance; analysis, and review with management, of monthly financial performance (year-to-year, sequential trending).
- Finally role also includes providing summaries and evaluations of the output and analysis of other professionals in developing consolidated views of profitability / financial positions and provides reviews with the functional director of accounting and finance line and executive management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or equivalent.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- With at least 1 year work experience in Record to Report transactions
- Location: Laguna, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.