Power Mac Center
Inventory Analyst - Urgent Hiring
Responsible for the effective monitoring and safekeeping of all inventory of the assigned branch. Monitor stock availability and consumption. Analyze the stock movement of the assigned branch by means of identifying the fast moving, slow moving and non moving stocks. Responsible in maintaining the minimum inventory level of the assigned branch. Submits the needed reports on time. Organizes all inventory items for easy identification, retrieval and return for an effective time management over the assigned storage.
- Checks, monitors and updates all inventories of the assigned branch.
- Conducts daily physical count on Apple Products and scheduled day for the Third Party Products. Observe the First In, First Out system.
- Submits the needed Daily and Weekly Inventory Reports on time to the Branch Head for checking and submission to the Finance Department.
- Ensures good packaging condition and proper updated barcoding and pricing of merchandise was observe.
- Ensures that the proper quantity and quality of the merchandise delivered are verified against the Supplier Invoice and the approved Stock Transfer Form.
- Regularly replenishes stocks including those in the selling area. Ensure Proper stock level was observe.
- Prepares the weekly forecast and stock request for Branch Head approval.
- Assist the Branch Heads on scheduled Monthly Physical Count.
- Handles the pull-out of the defective items.
- Ensures security, orderliness and cleanliness of the assigned stock room.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Engineering (Industrial), Logistic/Transportation.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material and Warehouse Management or equivalent.
Work related experience from the retail industry specializing in computer products preferred but not required. At least 1 year inventory management experience
Organizing, Communication, Customer Service, Innovation, Computer Proficiency especially in Excel and Interpersonal Skills.
- Salary between PHP 12,000.00 and PHP 15,000.00
- Location: San Juan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.