Dell International Services Philippines, Inc
Account Service Management Advisor
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) ensures a positive customer experience by providing oversight and management for customer support planning and technical issues. The TAM provides an external and internal single point of accountability across complex customer environments through the successful management and integration of multifaceted Dell services entitlements and engagements. They work with the customer to develop a support plan that includes focus on increasing availability/uptime, improving efficiency, reducing cost and helping customers solve their business problems. They provide regular forums/updates to the customer to review/assess Dell’s performance across the transactional/technical support and proactive efforts. The TAM supports the customer with all Dell Products and Service Processes. This service can be global/local in nature and encompasses all services activity in the Customer account.
- Coordination and oversight to problem solving efforts between customers and field service personnel, software support, investigation and analysis of product problems.
- Makes time sensitive, mission critical decisions that impact customer operations.
- Executive/Management presentations to customer leadership on performance and initiatives. Travels to customer locations as defined by contract/support agreement.
- Single Point of Accountability for everything related to post-sales support through end of life questions. Assist pre-sales efforts with scope and capability information as appropriate, ensuring expectations and/or commitments to customer are not outside of capabilities and we provide a quality solution.
- Provides Business Intelligence information to the customer around transactional and proactive support activities.
- Responsible for Customer Account Management and Service Project Deliverables at higher levels within the organization.
- Creates a Support Plan which includes documented Escalation and Communication procedures along with Proactive/MBO performance objectives.
- Responsible for Global Coordination and Leadership for assigned customers
- Develops resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of creativity / Works on unusually complex problems and provides solutions that are highly creative.
- Assists the Sales team in Pre-sales support questions, ensuring we match the right level of service with the solutions being sold.
- Uses judgment within broadly defined policies and procedures / Uses independent judgment to accomplish objectives
- Coordinates the work of other employees / Leads a project team, possibly cross functional and regional in nature
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably Manager specializing in IT/Computer - Project Management or equivalent.
- 3 – 7 Years of Relevant Support Experience
- Degree/Diploma in IT related course
- Technical certification such as MCITP, CCNA/CCNP, RHCSA/RHCE, or its equivalent
- Industry certification such as ITIL, PMP or its equivalent will be an advantage
- Good account and customer handling skill/Good interpersonal skill
- Experience with pre-sales/solution selling preferred
- Proven record in managing a project or a virtual team
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.