Dell International Services Philippines, Inc
Call Routing and Schedule Sr. Associate
- Comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of policies and procedures for the work area.
- Integrates knowledge and experience as a skilled specialist.
- Possesses broad knowledge of related processes, disciplines and/or technologies and their interdependencies.
- Possesses deep technical knowledge in area of specialization. Applies advanced principles, theories, concepts, and technologies as well as knowledge of related disciplines to solve problems and deliver solutions.Develops solutions to complex technical problems, which may impact multiple work areas.
- Probes beyond the stated situation to identify underlying issues and consider possible alternatives.
- Recognizes and acts on inconsistencies in data.
- May develop new techniques and procedures. Work requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment to investigate and resolve problems or situations.
- Recommends and assists in the implementation of changes to policies / procedures as appropriate.
- Understands the implications of actions and decisions within work area and across teams.Resolves complex issues escalated from less- experienced team members.Receives general direction; work may be completed without pre-established procedures.
- Work guided by team requirements or department objectives. Establishes own priorities within general guidelines.
- Coordinates resources and activities as needed to achieve deadlines and results.
- Finds ways to improve efficiency, quality and service of ongoing work. May provide direction/coaching to less experienced team members.May act as lead on small projects.Contributes to area through the quality and efficiency of work.
- May contribute to the area by ensuring the accuracy of others’ work. Applies communication skills to interpret technical information or to provide technical advice/guidance.
- Builds trust; explains the rationale behind processes, approaches and decisions.
- Anticipates future needs based on past transactions. Able to accurately and effectively communicate subject-matter specific and/or technical topics to an audience unfamiliar with the nuances of the discipline.Informs technicians of schedule adherence violations. Informs leadership of technician violations. Must be able to instantly determine queue personnel needs during times of heavy call volume
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Technical Vocational / Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree or equivalent.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience. Strong data analysis skills.
- Knowledge of Dell’s queue structure, products, and service offerings.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of contact center tools and systems, policies, procedures, call flow and routing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Innovates, Inclusive, Simplifies, Decides, Customer First, Personal Effectiveness, Engages Others.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.