NTT DATA Services
Enterprise Sales Engineer
As one of the world’s leading technology providers, Dell is looking for an experienced Enterprise Solution Consultant in Philippine. To be part of this exciting organization, you will be responsible for crafting future ready enterprise solution to key customers. This includes, but is not limited to, the development and implementation of technical sales strategies, delivery of technical presentations, product demonstrations and support for customer product evaluations. Also, you will use technical knowledge to drive sales while ensuring customer satisfaction through proper expectation management. This is an individual contributor role and will report to regional Enterprise Solution Leader.
Enterprise Solution Consultant will be responsible for the following duties.
- Work directly with customers in the sales process and provide pre-sales technical support to the account team
- Provide technical product presentations and demonstrations
- Lead efforts to design and deliver customized solutions to meet customers’ business requirement
- Ensure customer satisfaction through proper expectation setting
- Provide feedback on features, issues, trends, and other product or market related concerns
- Work with Technical Support when required
- Keep current on all product features, capabilities, and roadmaps knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of technical outside sales experience
- A thorough understanding of end to end data center solution including Cloud & Big Data, server & client virtualization (VDI) and Unified Communication & Collaboration solution.
- Good working knowledge of key enterprise applications such as Microsoft, SAP and Oracle.
- In-depth knowledge of converged/hyper converged infrastructure, x86 server & system management technologies.
- Good working knowledge of data management including enterprise storage platform and data protection technologies.
- Experience with Ethernet and IP Networking technologies
- Strong individual and group presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-starter – good internal motivation for self-directed time and activities
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.