NTT DATA Services
Business Analysis Advisor
Analyzes and defines business needs and assists in developing appropriate solutions. Activities include evaluation, analysis, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper solution specifications. Formulates and defines scope and objectives based on both end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business needs and business processes. Understands the business implications of solutions, and assists in defining the solutions to support any future business requirements.
- Works with business users to define and analyze problems
- Utilize advanced analytical tools to analyze large amounts of complex financial and account level data
- Maintains and manages systems key to the function that is supported
- Develop and manage operational reports and scorecards
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems considering resources, time and form of desired results
- Acts as a subject matter expert on business processes of assigned area
- Ability to create forecasts and collaborate with partners on the creation and validation of data models
- Create quarterly business review decks for the function that is supported
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management.
- Preferably Manager specializing in Actuarial Science/Statistics or equivalent.
- Must have at least 6-8 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Financial services experience is preferred
- Proficient with advanced analytical tools
- Proficient with Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience presenting and communicating findings and recommendations to senior management
- Must be willing to work on a night shift schedule
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.