NTT DATA Services
Demand and Supply Planning Advisor
As a Demand & Supply Planning Advisor you will coordinate the demand and/or capacity planning functions for Dell Financial Services (DFS) voice queues. You will also be responsible for accurately projecting weekly contact demand by channel(s), entitlement, and queue and/or managing the supply accuracy of the headcount for the business and ensuring appropriate staffing levels to handle the anticipated demand. Defines both long-term strategies and ever-changing, short-term, and immediate workforce needs.
- Monitors and tracks capacity, productivity performance and changing volume trends while being cognizant of service objectives
- Acts as a coordinator and facilitator for business in weekly headcount and capacity meetings, confirming hiring plans, actual headcount, reviewing current and future capacity, risk to business, upcoming events and program / pilot launches and ensures that actions are taken that result in managing to the published hiring plans
- Tracks change of status (terminations, new hires, transfers) for production and support functions in the business, compares to plan and adjusts the plan accordingly to ensure proper handling of customer contacts according to financial and business objectives that have been established.
- Partners with business to understand volume drivers, channel mix shifts and / or discuss appropriate assumptions used in monthly/quarterly forecast process.
- Creates the quarterly financial forecast demand and/or headcount plan for the business in coordination with finance and the senior leadership team, which becomes the operational opex plan for the quarter and subsequent quarters.
- Determines type of headcount (part-time, full-time, assigned worker, Dell-badged) and site location to align with opex scaling goals
- Works in coordination with finance to ensure that head count plan does not exceed financial forecast budget on a quarterly level and budgeted headcount in updated outlook model within guidelines of financial forecast objectives.
- Plans and monitors the contact volumes by LOB / Queue to ensure that the Business meets their objectives for managing customer contacts.
- Creates and develops standard volume forecast, including tracking actual and interfacing with Finance and Reporting teams when data gaps occur or questions arise.
- Develops outsource partner monthly interlocks to ensure capacity is adjusted to meet monthly call trends and business changes.
- Provides guidance to business initiatives and validates business assumptions to enhance customer support capabilities or reduce costs.
- Provides analytical support surrounding business impact associated with initiatives, network changes and/or service offer attach rates
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- At least 6 years of relevant experience or 10 years combination of education and work experience
- Advanced knowledge of scheduling and real time principles and strategies, including agent skilling, shrinkage and call routing
- Advanced knowledge of forecasting/ planning models and queue metrics to ensure accurate hiring plans to forecasted call volume/headcount
- Strong analytical skills and experience
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational skill and the ability to set priorities and follow through
- Ability to source, gather, and interpret detailed information and communicate to financial and non-financial professionals
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.