- Follow conventional operations and procedures.
- Recognize and escalate priority problems per Client specifications.
- Route difficulties to correct useful resource.
- Correctly approach and report call operations using a computer system and issued tracking application.
- Manage concepts and converse oral messages applicable to listeners and conditions.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Required language(s): english.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree.
- No work experience required.
- Excellent English language conversation skills
- Computer and Web proficient
- Willing to deliver the results in Ortigas and be designated to changing work schedules.
Think you’re not qualified for the position we are looking for? We are also in need of employees for our other vacancies below:
Customer Service Representatives for High School Grads without BPO experience
Technical Support Representatives for candidates with average English communication skills
Hotel/Airline Reservations Specialists for vocational course graduates with or without call center experience
Nursing graduates for our local healthcare accounts
Financial Account Executives for business course graduates with experience in the related field
What's In It For You?
“Education at Work” Program
We care about our employees. At Metacom, employees who have not yet completed College or who would like to take a Masteral or Doctorate program are given up to 50% tuition fee subsidy. This is open to ALL employees.
Our employees’ growth is our growth as well. At Metacom, we invest in our employees’ well-being which is why we offer discounted club membership from diverse fields such as mountain climbing, gym memberships, sports clubs, etc.
Credit and Loans Assistance
Sometimes, people experience contingencies from everyday living. A family member suddenly needs more money than usual, prices of goods increase due to inflation, tuition fee rates continue to skyrocket, etc. At Metacom, we offer short term loan assistance to cover the costs of their personal expenses.
Employees are entitled to up to three (3) dependents covered by our medical insurance. One of the challenges most people have is not having enough coverage when a medical need arises. At Metacom, we take good care of our employees so they can focus on the job they are assigned to do and not have to worry about their health or their family’s well-being.
Leadership training programs are a dime a dozen here. We offer Six Sigma Training, Blue Ocean Strategy Seminars and other management programs that will help advance our employees’ career with us. We don’t just teach people to be great managers here, we teach them to be leaders that’s why Metacom is currently ranked one of the best in the country.
It's all here.
lnterested applicants please send your resumes with your updated contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org or you could also text us at 0935.4202.711 and follow this format: Full Name/Address/Position/JOBS180 (eg. Tricia Gerardo/Laguna/Customer Service Representative/JOBS180).
Our HRD/Recruitment office is located at 5th Floor of State Center Building II (Building with the Sta Lucia Signage), Unit 507, Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong (besides POEA and Honda Cars Greenhills). We do not accept walk-in applicants. Please text or send us your resume so we can schedule you for an interview. Good luck!
- Salary between PHP 22,000.00 and PHP 25,000.00
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Aspire Global Solutions is a Philippine-based BPO that provides a range of services from consulting services, IT-enabled services, and call center services primarily catering to small and medium based enterprises. As a BPO the primary goal of Aspire BPO Philippines is to assist organizational companies and individuals to focus on their core competencies by managing critical routine aspects of their business operations.