Home based Online ESL Tutor
Acadsoc is an international online ESL company with over 100k eager Chinese learners who want to master the language! Acadsoc aspires to become the largest online ESL company for Chinese learners offering the most practical ESL courses and study abroad services. Acadsoc was seeded with CNY 1.1M in June 2011 and started the online tutoring business ever since. Our experience lies in the video learning production, C2C tutoring platform and study-abroad consultant service. Recently, Acadsoc successfully raised another CNY 21M from two major privately owned companies in Asia. Acadsoc Philippines is a SEC registered company with 2 training centers in NCR and over 500 employees in the country. We are hiring for a full time or part time online ESL instructor to start ASAP!
- To provide standardized English courses to Asian students online.
- The tutor will manage his/her schedule and classes in the tutoring system, with the assistant of the managers and CSs.
- An excellent working package will be provided to the right candidate depending on overall qualification, fluency in English, teaching ability and educational background.
- A training will be provided for each qualified candidate.
- Base rate offered with or without
- Class Completion Bonus (+10% - 20%)
- Perfect Attendance Bonus (+5%)
- Salary paid weekly
Teacher’s Primary Responsibilities:
- Preparing for 1-to-1 online classes
- Teaching online with the textbooks
- Doing corrections and conducting effective instruction during the classes
- Doing assessments and tests for the students
- Abiding by school regulations and management, achieving the teaching goal as scheduled with high quality
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Technical Vocational / Certificate, Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Education / Academe or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): ESL, Online teaching, Teaching English.
- Required language(s): English.
- A fluent English speaker with a neutral accent
- At least 1 year of English teaching experience is preferred
- Energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful
- Candidate with one of the certificates: TOEIC/TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/IELTS/TOEFL/B.A.E. of English Major is preferred
- Evening and weekend shifts will be offered a higher base rate.
- Required minimum number of hours: at least 4 hours per day and 5 days per week
- Evening and Weekend schedules are preferable.
For more information about our company, visit our website:
How to Apply
Interested parties please send the below information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) A cover letter
2) A full resume
3) An audio sample of you speaking in English
4) Your Skype ID
5) Your preferred working schedule
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Full Time, Part Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 40.