Accounting AssistantSubmit ResuméLink
Be part of a diverse group of adept, respected leaders and colleagues commited to work with you.
iPlus Intelligent Network Inc. is a managed services firm now working with the company that brings double smiles.
We can be your link to be part of this growing and expanding world known fast food chain.
With us, you get to experience this once in a lifetime opportunity.
Good News because iPlus is looking for people who wants to make careeers bigger, better and achieve more.
You may possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent background and have at least a year of experience in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
It is an advantage if you have highly organizing skills, good communication skills and knowledge in SAP but if you have what it takes even fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Prepares financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule.
- Facilitates and completes monthly close procedures.
- Prepares monthly account reconciliations.
- Analyza financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances.
- Assists with financial tax audits
- Assists with preparation of tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information
For interested applicants, please send your updated resume / curriculum vitae to email@example.com or contact us 09257125122
Hope to know more about you soon. See you.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Salary between PHP 18,000.00 and PHP 20,000.00
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 50.
WHO WE ARE
Career Magnet is a service-based company offering Managed Services using industry-proven service methodologies and processes together with information technology tools.
What We Do
Career Magnet complements significant business operations and capabilities to give your organization a practical and efficient approach to business. We combine our experience and established process-oriented standards with the right expertise to deliver business operations services that enable faster delivery time, operational flexibility, and broader customer reach for your business.