Research and Development Specialist (R&D Specialist)
The position will be responsible for providing technical support and training to area managers and will also be working closely with the technical nutritionists. He will also be responsible for the following: designing protocol for farms and feed mills, monitoring and evaluating all on-going feeding trials, market research and client management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Agriculture/Forestry/Fisheries or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess a degree in Agriculture, Major in Animal Science (preferably with specialization in Animal Nutrition) or any related course.
- Having a practical experience acquired from the following industries is an advantage:
- Must know how to drive (with valid Driver’s License) and must be willing to travel.
- Must be a team player; must be flexible and can work with minimal supervision.
- The position will be involved in conducting research, laboratory testing, technical writing and providing administrative support.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.