Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
Head, Commercial Management
- Responsible for the commercial management of projects, evaluating bids and negotiating and agreeing contracts terms and conditions.
- Handles management of procurement risk supply chain.
- Ensure that Contractors and/or its subcontractors complies with and adhere to their respective contracts.
- Provide accurate reporting / forecasting in relation to project costs.
- Represent company on commercial matters from bidding, evaluation, negotiation, contract formation and agreement.
- Responsible for cost controls to meet target cost and work within company budget.
- Handles management of and identify risk and opportunity
- Manages the evaluation, negotiation and agreement with Contractor of monthly assessment/ valuations.
- Manages contracts claims and compensation events from Contractor and its Subcontractors.
- Supervises the management of assets procured by Contractor until its eventual turn-over to the Company.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree on Engineering (Civil).
- Preferably Manager specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): FIDIC, Contract Management, Commercial Management, NEC.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Must have experience in formation and implementation g various type of contracts (i.e. FIDIC- design and construct, construct only, consultancy ; and NEC target costs contract. Preferably horizantal projects involving bridge structures, roadworks, etc.
- Minimum of five (5) years work experience in commercial management and contract administration and formation.
- Location: Cebu City, Central Visayas.
- Contract position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.