- To successfully attain and passed all training that will be provided by Ricoh
- Primary responsible to perform Pre-installation & Demo Machine QC request, Unit Kit Refurbishing & PBS and Machine Reconditioned.
- Attain total customer service satisfaction thru Active approach and Accuracy on Quality Checking of Pre-Installed Machines
- Serve as productive member of Customer Service through active participation and implementation of its standards and programs
- Candidate must possess at least a TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer), Engineering (Electronic and Communication), Engineering (Electrical), Engineering (Mechanical).
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- With knowledge and basic skills in LAN/Computer application.
- With experience as Copier/Printer Technician an advantage.
- With valid driver's license (restriction 1 & 2) an advantage.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Trainable, confident & good communication skills.
- With high degree of integrity, good customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Contract position(s) are available.
“Customer satisfaction is the most important factor for our Company’s future growth”
To be one global company, we must care about our people, our profession, our society, and our planet. We must dedicate our winning spirit, innovation and teamwork to sharpen our customer centric focus, and we also must commit to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.