Business Development Director (Eastwood)Submit ResuméLink
- Responsible for generating leads and creating interest.
- Collect all relevant information to enable creation of a comprehensive proposal/ solution.
- Present to Clients about HGS and/ or the proposed solution
- Mapping of potential clients’ decision making org chart
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, any field..
Preferably CEO/SVP/AVP/VP/Directors specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available
Minimum of 5 to 7 years in Sales
Knowledge of BPO industry a must. BPO sales background with proven track record is a big plus
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Doctorate Degree on any course.
- Preferably Top Level Management specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Business Development, Sales, Local Sales, Marketing, Leads Generation, Solutioning.
- Required language(s): English.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
HGS is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS provides a full suite of business process management services from marketing and digital enablement services, consumer interaction services to platform enabling back office business services. By applying analytics and interaction transformation design to deliver innovation and thought leadership, HGS increases revenue, improves operating efficiency and helps to retain valuable customers. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology, retail, consumer packaged goods industries, as well as the public sector. HGS operates on a global landscape with about 40,000 employees in 65 worldwide locations delivering localized solutions. HGS, part of the multi-billion dollar Hinduja Group, has over four decades of experience working with some of the world's most recognized brands.
- Back Office Support Representatives (Iloilo) to start this Friday, June 16
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) for Healthcare QC | 15K-18K Package | Weekends Off
- Healthcare Associates - CSR (Quezon City)
- Healthcare Benefits Representative (Customer Service Representative)
- Transition and Solutions Design Manager (Quezon City)
- Property Accounting Specialist (Quezon City)