Reports Analyst (Eastwood)Submit ResuméLink
Work with the Operations team to establish reporting requirements
• Work with ROC to validate forecasting and scheduling assumptions
• Ranking of agents
• Provide all regular and adhoc reporting to Operations teams
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Advanced MS Excel.
• Candidates must have at least one year work experience in a call center environment.
• Candidates must have strong organizational, communication and analytical skills
• Candidates must be highly proficient in MS Excel
• Candidates must have work experience in Business Objects, ACD Switcg Reporting, Blue Pumpkin and email systems
• Ability to collect and assess data
• Ability to present complex information to various levels of organization
• Ability to create and maintain large and complex spreadsheets
• Candidates must be willing to work in Quezon city
• Must be amenable to work in shifting schedule, weekends and holidays
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
HGS is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS provides a full suite of business process management services from marketing and digital enablement services, consumer interaction services to platform enabling back office business services. By applying analytics and interaction transformation design to deliver innovation and thought leadership, HGS increases revenue, improves operating efficiency and helps to retain valuable customers. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology, retail, consumer packaged goods industries, as well as the public sector. HGS operates on a global landscape with about 40,000 employees in 65 worldwide locations delivering localized solutions. HGS, part of the multi-billion dollar Hinduja Group, has over four decades of experience working with some of the world's most recognized brands.
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) for Healthcare QC | 15K-18K Package | Weekends Off
- Healthcare Associates - CSR (Quezon City)
- Healthcare Benefits Representative (Customer Service Representative)
- Transition and Solutions Design Manager (Quezon City)
- Property Accounting Specialist (Quezon City)
- USRN Operations Manager for Medical Insurance Account (Quezon City)