Training OfficerSubmit ResuméLink
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensures proper development and design of training courses and materials, including outlines and syllabus for all programs
• Plans, organizes, directs and manages the tasks/activities of the Training Specialists according to class projections and assignments (NEO, HGS University and other learning sessions)
• Overall accountability for maintenance and inventory of all training materials
• Completes administrative functions such as creating/approving schedules and prioritizing work assignments, addressing disciplinary issues and tracking employee usage of supplies and materials assigned to them
• Functions as process owner who will develop methods and procedures in alignment with the policies and targets of HR
• Advocates awareness and ensures consistent implementation of the Quality and Information Security Management System among the team
• Conducts training meetings. Expands training knowledge through seminars and keeps up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
• Works with HR – SBU and other HR Units to understand the problem areas of Operations
• Works with Operations to design and implement training programs for professional and management tracks
GENERAL SAFETY AND SECURITY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Protects the organization’s assets thru upholding the principles of the Quality Information Security Management System.
• Ensures confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information critical to fulfilling the organizations business functions.
• Reports Information Security related incidents without any delay to the right authority. Example: All information related incidents, losses, weaknesses and software/hardware malfunctions, breaches of confidentiality
• Actively participates during training, orientation and awareness programs pertaining to QISMS.
• Able to establish, implement and continuously improve the quality information security policies assigned to him / her.
• Able to establish structure and procedures to protect classified information.
• Able to report information security related incidents without any delay to the right authority.
Example: All information-related incidents, losses, weaknesses and software/hardware malfunctions, breaches of confidentiality
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Training and Development or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Training, Leadership Training, Training Needs Analysis.
• Ability to be a team player and work with people from various disciplines and cultures
• Ability to determine problems, to problem-solve and recommend solutions
• Knowledge and Experience in the Training Cycle - Training Needs Analysis, Training Design & Curriculum Development, Implementation and Evaluation
• Time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to assume responsibility and meet deadlines
• Ability to work with minimal direction and supervision
• Ability to multi task
• Proficiency in English. Additional language a plus
• MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• College degree in Management, Marketing or Psychology. Five years experience in training and development. One year call center experience
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
HGS is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS provides a full suite of business process management services from marketing and digital enablement services, consumer interaction services to platform enabling back office business services. By applying analytics and interaction transformation design to deliver innovation and thought leadership, HGS increases revenue, improves operating efficiency and helps to retain valuable customers. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology, retail, consumer packaged goods industries, as well as the public sector. HGS operates on a global landscape with about 40,000 employees in 65 worldwide locations delivering localized solutions. HGS, part of the multi-billion dollar Hinduja Group, has over four decades of experience working with some of the world's most recognized brands.
- Back Office Support Representatives (Iloilo) to start this Friday, June 16
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) for Healthcare QC | 15K-18K Package | Weekends Off
- Healthcare Associates - CSR (Quezon City)
- Healthcare Benefits Representative (Customer Service Representative)
- Transition and Solutions Design Manager (Quezon City)
- Property Accounting Specialist (Quezon City)