ZMG Ward Howell
Internship Program for Recruitment Associate
- Initiate various strategies to market opportunities with potential candidates and to sell candidates’ credentials to clients
- Come up with advertisements and spiels to generate potential leads
- Help build and strengthen campus connections
- Source potential candidates for various client requirements through the use of different job portals: LinkedIn, Jobstreet, Monster and referrals
- Screen candidates based on the qualifications given by the client through paper screening
- Conduct initial screening via phone and/or face-to-face interviews
- Assist in scheduling candidates for client’s interview
- Assist in conducting reference checks
- Maintain a recruitment tracker of endorsed candidates
- Ad hoc tasks
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Psychology.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Willing to learn the Recruitment and support function of Human Resources
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.