ZMG Ward Howell
Internship Program for Corporate Multimedia Associate
- Will create posters, online advertisements, and videos for the company and clients
- Help design collaterals like flyers to promote possible job opportunities of our clients
- Will work as a corporate graphic designer supporting our need to attract jobseekers and potential clients
- Create internal videos and posters for events within the team to promote employee relations and engage them in recreational activities
- Collaborate on marketing job opportunities of our various clients
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Communications/PR, Creative Multimedia, Marketing.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Students taking up a degree any related course
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop and other photo/video editing software is a must
- Open to support the recruitment function of the company
- Creative but understands the needs of the company and of our clients
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.