- Candidate must possess at least a TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Excellent Customer Service skills, above average communication skills.
- Required language(s): English.
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 100.
Social Media Footer
At HGS, our sole focus is on the skills you will bring to our table and the ones you will learn with us. We are excited about what we can do here, together. Join us.
A part of the multi-billion dollar conglomerate Hinduja Group, HGS is a global leader in business process management (BPM) and optimizing the customer experience lifecycle. We are committed to our mission of enabling our clients to become more competitive every day. Our expertise lies in combining technology-powered services in automation, analytics, and digital with domain expertise focusing on Back-Office processing, Contact Centers and HRO solutions to deliver transformational impact to our clients.
By the merit of being in the customer service industry for more than four decades now, HGS has been in the thick of all innovations that have swept CRM operations worldwide. Over the past two decades, we have built expertise in nine industries, serving both international and local clients across seven geographies. Now, we are ideating new-age careers in each of these verticals to help us revolutionize today’s customer experience, leading our clients to the forefront of their business.
To be a globally preferred business process transformation partner for our clients, creating value in their business through innovative outsourcing solutions.
To Make Our Customers More Competitive
HGS has evolved the following set of Seven Values that inspire and energize every employee of the Company and its subsidiaries: