Online Editor (Part-time)Submit ResuméLink
Position level: 0-4 years experienced employee
Work location: 17/F Robinsons Cybergate Tower 3 Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City
- Proofread the submitted essays of the students of Avalon Edunet+
- Provide corrections, comments & encouragement
- Score the students' essays based on the editing guidelines set by Avalon Edunet+
- Meet the assigned quota for edited essays
- Above average written communication skills
- Accepts coaching and work output criticism positively
- Can work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Proficient in MS applications
- Knowledgeable about proofreading guidelines
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Applicant must be willing to undergo training for ?one week straight, 9:00AM-6:00PM
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Arts and Literature, Communications/PR, Education/Teaching/Training, Journalism, Linguistics/Languages.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): English Communication, Quality Assurance, Proofreading.
- Required language(s): English.
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Part Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Avalon Edunet Plus is the Philippine branch of Avalon English Plus, the Republic of Korea’s premier after-school private learning institution. In August 2008, Avalon Edunet Plus was strategically founded in one of the prime business districts in Manila as a distance teaching education company that is committed to provide the best ESL and home education to primary and secondary school students enrolled in Avalon programs throughout Korea; handling multiple programs specifically created to meet the needs of students of all abilities. We take pride in the reputation for excellence our programs and instructors have received, and we look forward to building upon this success with our continued, vital partnership with our locally-based workforce.
WHY JOIN US?
- Avalon English Plus is a top tier company with thousands of students enrolled throughout the Republic of Korea.
- A PEZA-certified institution, Avalon Edunet Plus fully adheres to all labor laws of the Philippines.
- Our staffing policies focus on internal advancement and promotion.
- Company outings, special holiday celebrations, etc. are all standard practice.
- We have around a hundred professional Filipino educators, editors, trainers and quality assurance specialists which make us a reliable distance education provider for Korean clients.