GENERAL ACCOUNTING SUPERVISORSubmit ResuméLink
1. The General Accounting Supervisor is primary responsible in overseeing and managing day-to-day activities of the General Accounting functions such as AP, AR, and GL recording.
2. Responsible for financial reporting compliance and consolidations that will provide reliable information about the financial position of the business and results of operations.
3. Responsible in the implementation of internal control measures.
4. Performs basic supervisory functions for the team (Organize, Coaches, Delegates, Supports, Motivates). Manage staff functions and develop team skills to deliver optimum results and attainment of departmental goals.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, practices, and standards.
- Knowledge of Internal Control principles.
- Strong technical accounting background.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems and applications.
- Good organizational and management skills.
- Strong leadership capabilities and people-handling skills.
- Ability to manage communication effectively with all levels of operations and top management.
- Has a good sense of judgment.
- Possesses excellent negotiating skills.
- Strong in decision making.
- Results and solution – oriented.
- Possesses high integrity, positive, and proactive attitude.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
“Customer satisfaction is the most important factor for our Company’s future growth”
To be one global company, we must care about our people, our profession, our society, and our planet. We must dedicate our winning spirit, innovation and teamwork to sharpen our customer centric focus, and we also must commit to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.