The job will require answering queries regarding claim info & status of medical bills for workers compensation claims.
• The ability to work flexible shifts is essential.
• Candidate must be self-motivated and have the ability to perform in a team environment.
• Excellent English communication skills
• Graduate of any 4 year course
• At least 1 year BPO experience (preferably handled an Insurance account)
• Willing to work in Mall Of Asia Complex, Pasay city
• Amenable to start on September 5
*For inquiries, please text 09977242930.
**Walk in and apply at our Recruitment Office at the 11th Floor Two E-Com Center, MOA Complex Pasay City; Monday to Friday, from 1 PM to 7 PM.
• Competitive compensation package with monthly performance incentives
• Meal and other allowances
• Medical coverage for the employees and 3 qualified dependents
• Dental coverage for employees
• Skills enhancement through trainings and personal development programs