Importation and Purchasing Assistant
- Responsible for the ordering of materials, supplies, and/or equipment, and the follow through with vendors on shipment and delivery.
- Monitoring of shipments arrival
- Deal with brokers for the process and status of shipments
- Deal with banks for the final duties and documents needed in Bureau of Customs
- Deal with the Bureau of Animal Industry for the registration of the products
- Advises staff and/or faculty as to appropriate choices of standard items to be purchased for offices and laboratories.
- Selects vendors, places orders, and may arrange for service contract.
- Follows up on orders to ensure that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates.
- Maintains records and follow up files of purchases, shipments, and related matters.
- May inspect products received for quality and quantity to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Performs related job duties as required.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Others or equivalent.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management, Customs Administration or equivalent.
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Must be a team player, must be flexible, attentive to details and can work with minimal supervision.
- Experience on the related field is an advantage
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.