Greenfield Marketers One
- Finding interested clients who are willing to invest in real estate properties.
- Develop and execute a sales marketing plan and create innovative and competitive marketing strategies to achieve your sales target.
- Research and understand the present trends of the existing market, the customer’s needs, anticipate the future market aspects.
- Communicates with various customers throughout the globe. It is compulsory and obligatory for them to have good communication skills to converse with their clients and genuinely empathize with the customer’s needs to maintain a good relationship with them and attract more clients.
Successful applicants will:
- Receive monthly allowance.
- Earn as much as 125,000 a month on commissions.
- Receive performance bonuses through cash rewards and incentives.
- Engage in extensive training programs.
- Market Greenfield projects locally and internationally.
(Interviews will be held in 3rd Floor Pavilion Mall Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City)
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Sales – Real Estate or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Good oral and written communication skills, Excellent customer service skills, Presentation Skills, Sales and Marketing Knowledge, Strategic Planning, Closing Sales...
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- Open to all courses.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Candidate should have at least completed 2-years in college.
- With or without sales experience.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker is an advantage but, not required.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City.
- Location: - Please select one -, .