SALES ASSOCIATE (Manila) URGENTSubmit ResuméLink
- Promote the projects of New San Jose Builders, Inc.
- Look for prospective real estate investors/ buyers.
- Prepare and facilitate client presentation.
- Negotiate with clients to close sales.
- Ensure the completion of documentary requirements of each and every sales transaction.
- Establish and maintain fruitful relationship with clients.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Doctorate Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Sales – Real Estate or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Tagalog.
- Male or Female; at least 18 years old and above
- Exudes pleasing personality
- Excellent in written and oral communication skills
- Dynamic, progressional driven and aggressive
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply, or with relevant sales experience is an advantage
- Willing to start ASAP
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Full Time, Part Time, Contract position(s) are available.
New San Jose Builders, Inc. (NSJBI) builds quality lifestyle real estate to make every Filipino's dream of owning a home come true. Established in 1986, NSJBI has a proven track record of innovating pioneer projects. It has created a wide array of choices and methods in purchasing properties in only the best locations across the metro. Headquartered in Quezon City, NSJBI is a privately held real estate company with Mr. Jose L. Acuzar at the helm as Chairman, Dr. Isagani Germar as Co-Chairman and Engr. Cesar Sanqui as President. Through their leadership, NSJBI has come up with a robust portfolio of service and recreational facilities, transport infrastructure, sustainable townships and prime residential condominiums.