Power Mac Center
Responsible for customer’s payment processing, in compliance to the Company’s policies and procedures. Ensures timely bank deposits. Submits DSR/ Sales Reports to Branch Head for checking on time.
- Responsible for the efficient processing of customer’s payment - no shortage or overage. Receives payment by cash and credit cards and issues official receipts.
- Ensures total sales transactions tally with the cash on hand. Reconciles total payments received with total sales.
- Safe keeps all cash payment and cash funds.
- Properly accomplished and submits the Daily Sales Reports to the Branch Heads for checking.
- Ensures timely bank deposits.
- Maintains awareness of all sales and marketing promos, including discounts.
- Process merchandise return and exchange.
- Ensures special discounts are properly handled.
- Bags the purchased items.
- Acts as petty cash custodian. Ensures that all petty cash vouchers are duly accomplished and approved.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Technical Vocational / Certificate, Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College DegreeBusiness Studies/Administration/Management, Finance, Hospitality/Hotel and Restaurant Management, Nursing, Tourism/Travel or equivalent.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Others or equivalent.
Work related experience from the retail industry specializing in computer products preferred but not required. At least 1 year cashiering experience in a customer oriented establishment.
Skills/ Traits : Selling , Communication, Customer Service, Innovation, Computer Proficiency and Interpersonal Skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service (Technical) or equivalent.
- Location: Pasay City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.