- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Education/Teaching/Training, Psychology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Education / Academe or equivalent.
Major Job Functions of a Learning Integration Specialist:
- Ensures effective implementation of e-Learning products for specific schools/sites handled;
- Act as consultant on integrating DIWA e-Learning and digital products in the schools' curriculum;
- Provides first-line product and technical support;
- Deliver ad hoc teacher training as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other basic computer applications
- Must be disciplined, goal oriented and self-motivated
- Can communicate well in written and spoken English
- Can work alone with minimal supervision
- Team Player with good people skills
- Must be willing to travel and be relocated/assigned in schools located in Caloocan, Las Pinas, Makati, Mandaluyong, Manila, Marikina, Muntinlupa, Paranaque, Pasay, Pasig, Pateros, Quezon City, Taguig & Valenzuela City.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Diwa Learning Systems Inc (Diwa), a subsidiary of First Asia Venture Capital*, is the leading publisher of print and digital educational resources in the country today. Diwa is a multi-awarded and innovative provider of educational solutions with an extensive distribution network across the Philippines.
The company started when it acquired the rights to publish Bato Balani for Science and Technology, a supplementary magazine for high school students. Not long after, the company began producing Salaguinto, a counterpart science magazine for grade school students. The success of these magazines encouraged Diwa to expand its product offerings to magazines and textbooks for all the subject areas in basic education.
As a response to the needs of the 21st century, Diwa started integrating Information and Communications Technology (ICT)to their products as early as 10 years ago. And in a bold and pioneering move, they have introduced their flagship digital product to Philippine schools: Genyo e-learning, the country's first fully integrated and only learning management system for basic education with content available for English, Math, Science, Filipino, and Araling Panlipunan.
Today, Diwa develops all of its digital and printed products with the conscious effort to teach 21stcentury skills, moving from "learning how to use technology" to "using technology to learn". Also, all of its printed resources are available in electronic format, making teaching and learning possible anytime, anywhere, and virtually on any device.
Diwa's wide array of products allows the company to offer customizable solutions that make 21st century learning possible for every Philippine school.