DIWA LEARNING SYSTEMS INC
TRAINER (Learning Integration Specialist)_North Luzon
Major Job Functions of a Learning Integration Specialist:
- Ensures effective implementation of e-Learning products for specific schools/sites handled;
- Act as consultant on integrating DIWA e-Learning and digital products in the schools' curriculum;
- Provides first-line product and technical support;
- Deliver ad hoc teacher training as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Education/Teaching/Training, Psychology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Education / Academe or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other basic computer applications
- Must be disciplined, goal oriented and self-motivated
- Can communicate well in written and spoken English
- Can work alone with minimal supervision
- Team Player with good people skills
- Must be willing to travel and be relocated/assigned in schools located in Ilocos Sur, La Union, Pangasinan, Cagayan, Nueva Vizcaya, Isabela, Bataan, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Pampanga, Tarlac, & Zambales.
- Location: Tarlac, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.