Major Job Functions of a Learning Integration Specialist:
- Ensures effective implementation of e-Learning products for specific schools/sites handled;
- Act as consultant on integrating DIWA e-Learning and digital products in the schools' curriculum;
- Provides first-line product and technical support;
- Deliver ad hoc teacher training as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Education/Teaching/Training, Psychology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Education / Academe or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other basic computer applications
- Must be disciplined, goal oriented and self-motivated
- Can communicate well in written and spoken English
- Can work alone with minimal supervision
- Team Player with good people skills
- Must be willing to travel and be relocated/assigned in schools located in Batangas, Cavite, Laguna & Bicol area
- Location: Laguna, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
To be the publishing group at the leading edge of its industry
To develop new forms of media and explore new markets
To establish alliance with like-minded companies in the pursuit of its objectives
To create superior value for its customers, shareholders and staff.
To achieve a position of leadership in upgrading the quality of education of our people throughout the Philippines
Diwa's motivating force is anchored on its faith in and respect for people.
Diwa's people have been and will always be the force driving any change and development in this world.
As such, the company is committed to maintain a humane and professional business environment conducive to people's continued development and success.
The Diwa team's actions and decisions today will shape the world we will have tomorrow.
In this regard, the team is forever conscious of the need to provide superior value to its customers, deliver exceptional returns to its shareholders, and promote the welfare of its people.
We at Diwa Learning Systems Inc. believe that education is the key to a better nation. This is why, for 35 years, we have continued to provide top-of-the-line print and digital K-to-12 educational resources to schools all over the Philippines. We equip teachers with skills to help them stay relevant in the 21st century, elevate the students' learning experience by creating environments that stimulate creativity and critical thinking, and empower schools to be leaders of innovation.
We are Diwa.
We are moving the nation through education.