About the Company:
Acadsoc is an online education company providing a diversity of tutoring services to its customers. headquartered in Shenzhen (China), it has branch offices in Hong Kong, Manila, London and New York with more than 1500+ employees worldwide.
“Acadsoc 1-to-1 Online English Tutoring Service” is currently attracting more than 600,000 unique visitors per month with more than 400,000 registered users since August 2014, and it has made Acadsoc one of the largest 1-to-1 online ESL provider in China.
“Acadsoc Studying Abroad Service” has been sending hundreds of students to study in the TOP schools in US and UK. It has associated with more than 80 schools in UK and 60 schools in US.
“Acadsoc International School·Online” is currently providing American elementary education courses to Chinese K12 students to introduce more advanced education resource into China.
In Acadsoc, we believe that global knowledge can change peoples' lives, so by sharing it, we could provide equal learning opportunity for all and change the world we are living in. Our mission is to create the world’s most efficient and diverse learning and teaching platform for each and everyone.
In April 2016, again Acadsoc was injected a ¥31 million capital in series A by “Ginkgo” a well-known VC in China, who’s the investor of “Moutai” and “UnionPay”. Acadsoc is currently in its process of being listed in the stock market of China with an estimated market value of ¥500 million in CNY.
To provide standard ESL courses to our Chinese students (from children to working adults) using our online teaching system. The teachers will work from the office and clock in the teaching website before the class time, conducting all lessons on their schedule (class table). An excellent working package will be provided to the right candidate depending on overall qualification, fluency in English, teaching ability and educational background.
Teacher’s primary responsibilities:
• Preparing for 1-to-1 online classes
• Teaching online with the textbooks
• Doing corrections and conducting effective instruction during the classes
• Doing assessments and tests for the students
• Abiding by school regulations and management, achieving the teaching goal as scheduled with high quality
• Base rate offered with or without class
• Enrolment Bonus
• Class Completion Bonus
• Perfect Attendance Bonus
• Holiday bonuses
• Know the basic principles teaching ESL courses
• A fluent English speaker with a neutral accent
• Energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful
• Willing to take trainings and make improvement as requested
• Candidates with one of the certificates: TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/IELTS/TOEFL/TOEIC/B.A. in English are preferred
• Evening and weekend shifts will be offered a higher base rate
• Willing to work in Quezon City
Address: 1404 Westrade Center, west avenue Qc
How to Apply
Interested parties please send the below information to Aaron@acadsoc.eu:
For more information. You may visit our site: http://tutor.acadsoc.com/.