Asia Select, Inc.
As a recruitment associate you act as a consultant to the candidates you meet, giving them the optimum service of presenting opportunities. You are tasked to source for potential candidates for client companies from a wide array of roles. You must maintain and grow your network of professionals for current and future opportunities. Candidate engagement and management is what you have to keep consistent in order to meet your target for the day and for the year.
- Source – Using Linkedin, Monster,Jobstreet,Facebook and other recruitment tools and strategies to connect and maintain a network of qualified candidates whilst updating a tracker.
- Interview – Screen and evaluate candidates to best fit the requirement through Competency Based and Behavioral interviews. Gauge interest level and maintain a professional relationship.
- Endorse – Send qualified profiles to client companies in order to meet daily metrics and achieve monthly and annual targets.
- Candidate Engagement - Guiding candidates through the recruitment process acting as consultants a medium between candidate and client from sourcing until they are on-boarded.
- Reference Check – Conduct a background check after candidates have on-boarded when required by the client
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Psychology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- A College Graduate of a 4-year course
- Maximum of 2 years experience in recruitment function
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Open to all courses. A graduate of the following is a plus: Psychology, Behavioral Studies, Marketing , Human Resources or any related course
- With or without knowledge in recruitment
- Must be sales oriented with the grit to achieve targets
- Exudes a level of confidence that builds trust among the people that he/she meets
- Eager to learn new strategies and approaches and to study different companies, roles and industries
- Willing to work extra hours to achieve targets
- Friendly and engaging to candidates and clients
- Men preferred
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 4.