ZMG Ward Howell
Financial Solutions Advisor/ Sales Associate
- Achieve the productivity targets (sales, policy count, persistency rating)
- Establish and maintain relationship with bank partner and customer base.
- Work with the company's staff to ensure they have an understanding of customer centric bancassurance solutions service and are able to identify and refer customers who they feel have a need for such an offering
- Conduct financial planning and provide solutions for bank clients.
- Working with customers referred from the staff to understand their financial situation and recommending financial solutions that help the customers achieve their identified goals
- Solicit new business, cross-sell and up-sell to the partner bank’s customer base.
- Manages the solution’s process flow from application to delivery, to after sales service and performs customer service and business conservation
- Handles activity planning and reporting both to the sales team and to the bank partner.
- Attends the regular meetings with sales team
- Arranging meetings with existing clients, at least once a year, acknowledging birthdays and anniversaries etc., to review their financial circumstances and needs.
- Obtaining referral to further prospects, where appropriate
- Ensuring that any and all compliance requests from internal and external sources are understood and implemented
- Being generally aware of financial markets in The Philippines, including products and competitors, and being able to use this knowledge to answer objections from customer and the staff
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Sales - Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Customer Service, Communication Skills, Sales.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 20.