ZMG Ward Howell
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Communication Skills, Technical Support.
Openings for Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, French, Italian, Arabic, and Thai.
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 20.