Asia Select, Inc.
(Portuguese, Thai, Mandarin) Bilingual Customer Service Representatives
To provide direct tier one services to the customers of the Shared Services Center, which include employees, managers, HR professionals and 3rd parties. Work activities include, but are not limited to, direct interaction and support to our customers via telephone and email to resolve inquiries and to complete requests, following cases through resolution, and the completion of other front office and back office activities .
- Deliver excellent customer experience in HR and Payroll query resolution aligned to People Services service center’s culture and aspirations.
- Serves as the single point of contact for HR staff, employees and people leaders and be responsible for query resolution by utilizing policies, desk procedures and any other reference material that may exist as a knowledge base.
- Strictly follows established processes for case management and issue resolution, including logging and documenting all inquiries into the case management tool (i.e. Siebel), consulting appropriate knowledge resources (e.g. Oracle Knowledge Base) and escalating the case to Tier 2 and following through to resolution.
- Has responsibility to coach employees, line managers through HR queries via self-service including redirection to appropriate sources of information or through policies and reference guide to improve the query resolution.
- Performs shared services administration transactions in various HRIS applications as appropriate, and within established performance standards.
- Adheres to established regulations, processes, procedures, plans and systems. Maintain and update process SOP Knowledge Base.
- Ensures high-quality standards for all activities, initiatives, and tasks. Adheres to all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) established by the Shared Services Center for Case Management.
- Maintains confidentiality of department and employee information according to established practice.
- Knows, understands, incorporates and demonstrates the vision and values of General Motors in behaviors, practices and decisions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Portuguese, Thai, Mandarin, English.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.